Adjustable B200™ Conduction Type Thermostats
Adjustable Conduction Type Thermostats
B200 Adjustable Thermostats
Maintains a set temperature and allows for adjustment from room temperature up to the set temperature (Max 545°F).
115 or 230V.A.C. (1500w)
Temp Range: RoomTemp - 545°F
Rotational Sensitivity: 1°θ / 2°F
Request a Quote
Buy It Now 27.50
Please request a quote for bulk pricing.
Our conduction type thermostats sense themral properties through a thermally conductive base plate and allow for thermal adjustment through an adjustment shaft. Typically in product design these adjustment shafts have end-user knobs fixed to them.
These units have a control range up to 545°F w/ a tolerance of +/- 5% of the set temperature. Rotational limits can be installed to limit users from full rotations; 45° to 310° of angular rotation can be selected upon time of ordering; if needed. Adjustment shafts can range in length based upon your needs, we can accomodate any shaft length between .687" to 3.250" (inches).
- Temperature control range from room temperature up to 545°F
- Adjustable shaft length range .687" to 3.250"
- Angular rotation limits available from 45° to 310° degrees of angular rotation
- Temperature tolerance +/- 5% of set temperature
- Sensitivity of adjustment shaft = 1 degree of angular rotation per 2°F
- Can be "base mounted", or "side mounted"
- Custom features beyond what is listed is possible through contacting us directly.
- Size 2.132" x .667" x .507"
- Terminals: #6-32 Tapped Rivets
- These thermostats sense via conduction through their base plate
- Adjustment knob is set with the "off" position at room temp.
- Rotational limits can be added per your requierments; Please request a quote.
- Compatible in both AC and DC systems up to 1500 Watts Maximum (Watts = Volts x Amp)
- Tabless units are available, see mounting options in the online store or request a quote.
- Male terminal spades are optional see "Terminal Options in the online store or request a quote.